What is it?
The Apptivo Developer API is an HTTP based programming interface that allows developers to interact with the Apptivo platform to extend and enhance its functionality. The API allows for any application to both read and write in your Apptivo firm. It is RESTful and uses json as the exchange format. SSL is mandatory and used for all communication.
What can it do?
- Create new sales leads
- Modify marketing targets & target lists
- Manage jobs & candidates
- Manage company events & news stories
- Create support tickets logged by customers.
Who is it for?
This guide is designed for developers with basic knowledge of web services & XML, in addition to a programming language of your choice.
GET and POST methods are for request-response action, these two methods are mainly used for object retrieval, creation and actions performed.
- Used for object retrieval only
- Used for object creation and object actions
The JSON standard is followed with the API. This means that the API can only receive JSON lists or objects. JSON values must be of the correct type. IDs and numbers in general must be integers, not strings. The output also displayed in JSON format.
– Here is the format of requesting URL for creating ticket or case in Apptivo Cases App:
The slash followed by method with case data collection, API key and Access key. The output of the above JSON request URL receives output with the same JSON format.