Location: Santhome, Chennai
Apptivo (https://www.apptivo.com/) is a cloud-based software product that offers an integrated suite of business applications that is used by businesses of all sizes, ranging from one user to thousands. Apptivo’s mission is to offer an affordable and easy to use solution for businesses to collaborate with customers and partners. Our industry-leading solution has grown substantially in this time and so have our clients. Over 150,000 businesses in 194 countries now rely on Apptivo for their CRM Software, Project Management, Invoicing and communication needs.
- Writing blogs, including user guides, release notes, and other technical documents.
- Evaluating existing business processes and translating into accurate, consistent and concise documentation following a good logical flow.
- Regularly produce various content types, including emails, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Proofread and edited blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media including LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer for Information Technology industry.
- Portfolio of published articles with data analytics is a plus.
- Strong experience in editing or proofreading.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Technology related fields (MBA is a plus).
- Freshers with a passion for writing for Technology company can also apply.
|Job Category||CONTENT TEAM|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Content Writer was last modified: May 21st, 2019 by