To purchase a site key for the Apptivo Business Site plugin, start off by creating an Apptivo account.
Once you have created your Apptivo account, you’ll need to log in and access the WordPress Business Site App. If this app isn’t available on your list of applications, use the “App Store” link at the top of the page, and find it under the “Website Management” section to “Add” the app.
- Once you are inside of the WordPress Business Site app, you can view any existing sites you own, or create a new site. In order to obtain a new key, we need to create a new site.
- You will need to select the “Self Hosted” site to receive a site key.
- Now you will need to select the “Developer” package.
- Once you select the package, you will be prompted to provide a name for your site, and the URL your site exists at.
- Now simply enter in your billing information and continue through the process.
- Once you have completed payment, you’ll be presented with your site key, and your access key.
This site key can then be entered into the “General Settings” page within Apptivo section of your WordPress admin dashboard.
For more information about the plugin, visit the WordPress Business Site landing page.
Apptivo Business Site Developer Guide Navigation