Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on March 13, 2020 07:30AM by Admin
Projects App in Apptivo allows you to create Templates for the Projects created. When your business is working on similar kinds of projects, it is the best course of action to have a template to save time. Apptivo’s Projects App allows you to create templates for the Projects.
- Go to Settings → Projects App -> Template. Select Create to create a new Project Template.
- In the Create Template page, add the information regarding the template.
Name: Add a name for the Project template.
Description: Make use of this attribute to give brief information on the template.
Status: Here, you can set the status of the Project.
Priority: You can decide the priority of the Project here.
Customer: You can add the name of the Customer.
Project Manager: Use this attribute to add the Project Manager name.
Template Visibility: If you want the template to be visible while creating a Project, enable the visibility toggle.
Visible To: You can make use of this section to decide to whom the template should be visible.
- Click on the (+) icon to add more Employees. In the Employee Search and Select page, you can add Employees.
- You can see another Employee is added.
- Select Create. A new template is created. Once the template is created, you will have the provision to perform different Actions.
- Select Quick Actions, you have the provision to add Activities, Project Setup, and Communication.
Activities - You can create tasks and add follow-ups.
Project Setup - Here, you can add new Milestone, Requirement, or Case.
Communication - With the help of Communication, you can decide whether to send an email to the Employee’s Team or to the entire Team.
- Consider creating a New Milestone from Project Setup. “Create Milestone” side panel will appear. Add the information related to the Milestone and select Create.
- The created Milestone is added to the Template.
- Similarly, you can perform other actions using Quick Actions in the Project Template. You can create multiple templates in Projects App.