Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on May 15, 2021 07:02AM by Admin
Apptivo CRM, Customers App allows you to set up special price lists that allow every item to have a different price based on the customer’s purchase. This is a requirement for many common scenarios, such as selling to both wholesale and retail customers or offering a special set of prices for certain high-value customers.
In any case, you will achieve this by using the combination of these three apps:
The benefit of creating an Item Price List is to set up different prices for the same product. Customers App helps in adding up different price lists to the same items for various customers using a separate “Price List” field in the Additional Information section. This will give you the ability to add price lists to individual customers irrespective of their category.
The Price List can be added using two ways. The first way is to link a Price List to a specific customer category. Another way includes giving value in the "Pricelist " field added in the "Additional Information" section. On creating multiple price lists, the first priority will be given to the Price list added in the “Price List” field.
Create a Price List
- Log in and access Pricing App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on "Create" from the left navigation menu bar.
- Create Pricing - This would represent everyone in the pricing list (ex. Wholesale, Retail, etc.
Steps to Add Price List in the Customer's App
- Login and access the Customers App from the Universal Navigation menu bar.
- Click on the “Create” button to create a customer.
- Provide all the details on the creation page. You will find the “Price List” field in the “Additional section” of the Customer information.
- On clicking on the “Search” icon, the “Pricing - Search and Select” option will be displayed. Select on the Price list which you want to set for your customer.
- The selected Price List will be displayed in the "Pricelist" Field.
- Fill in the remaining details and click on the “Create” button to create a new Customer with a pricing list.
Create a Price List using Customer Category
- From the Customers App and click on the "More(...)" icon and select the "Settings" icon at the app header bar.
- Select "Categories", and click on the "Create" button.
- Add a category name, and select the proper price list that you just created. Steps to Add Price List in the Customer's App.
- On the customer overview page, place your cursor in the "Categories" field to modify.
- Select the new customer category for this customer.
- Repeat this until all categories are created, and all customers are assigned to a category.
- If a customer does not require a special price, they do not need to have a category. They will all be charged with the default price for that item.
Add the Price for an Item
- Go to Items App view a product, and click on the "E-Commerce" tab.
- Scroll down, and click on the "Add" button to add the price list.
- Click the "Search" icon and select a price list.
- Then, define the price for this list. You can also define sales rep commissions and minimum order quantities to apply for this list as well.
Note: To view this Price List field in the Customers Creation and Overview page, you need to enable the “Price List” field from the Customers App Settings → Master Layout → Customers → Hierarchical View → Additional Information → Price List.
Apptivo provides you with the Price list creation and management software where you can change the price of an item for different customers.