Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
How do Time-sheets gets Approved by Customer Manager?
Updated on November 17, 2021 05:20AM by Admin
A timesheet is filled by the employees to show how much they have completed on a given task on a given day. It has pre-formatted fields or columns that are used to fill by each and every employee. The purpose of the timesheet is to calculate the total man-hours spent on a task, the cost incurred on a project, the engagement of an individual in a project, and so on.
The intent of the timesheet varies from firm to firm. As per the directives of the organization, the filled timesheet is sent to their respective team head or manager.
Steps to Get Approved by the Customer Manager
- Log in and access the Timesheets App from your universal navigation menu.
- Click on Create and select the Create New Timesheet option.
- Fill in the following details:
- Customer – Name of the customer.
- Start Date – Start date of the timesheet.
- End Date – End date of the timesheet.
- Approver – This will be pre-populated as a Customer project manager. (If the employee who submits the timesheet has customer assigned to them, then the timesheet will be approved by the customer project manager).
- Period – Timesheet period.
- Task – Name of the task.
- Click on the Create & Submit button.
- Then, select approver for this timesheet. Enter the customer project manager's email address.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The Timesheet will get submitted.
- The Approver will receive an email to approve or reject the timesheet.
- Click on View Timesheet to view the timesheet.
- You can view the timesheet submitted on the web page as shown in the image below:
- Click on the Approve button to approve or click on the "Reject" button to reject the timesheet.
- You can view the timesheet approved as shown in the image. If the timesheet is approved it shows the timesheet history.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):