Yes, you have the ability to make custom attributes created at the header level and line level visible in the PDF template. For that, you need to create the custom attributes in the PDF template and make it as default.
Steps to get the Custom Attributes in PDF Format
- Create the custom attributes at both header level and line level.
- Add the custom attributes in the PDF template and make the PDF template as default.
- Now navigate to the Invoice homepage to create a new invoice or edit an existing invoice.
- Here, we are editing an existing invoice.
- On the Overview page, click the “Print PDF” button.
- You can view the invoice with the created custom attributes.
How do I Enable/Disable Custom Attributes in my Printed PDF Invoice?
- To enable the custom attributes in your PDF you need to follow the steps to get the custom attributes in PDF format.
- If you want to disable the created custom attributes in the PDF format, then choose the template without custom attributes before creating a new invoice.