Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on December 11, 2020 04:58AM by Admin
You can upgrade your plan from Apptivo’s Starter Plan to Premium Plan or Ultimate Plan at any time to enable the add-on features that are not available on the starter plan. You can view the Pricing Plans and the Feature List here.
The Payment process can be completed by the following methods:
- Credit card
Steps to Upgrade Account from Starter Plan to Premium Plan
- Log in to your account. Click on the User Menu at the header and select “Manage Your Account” from the dropdown.
- Select Licenses → Plan History from the left navigation panel.
- Here, you can see the Billing History and Account Management History.
- You can find the current plan activated for your account with the Date when it was activated and the number licenses it contains. To Upgrade your account, click on the “Upgrade” button on the top right corner.
- On clicking Upgrade, it will lead you to the available plans (Premium & Ultimate). You can choose the plan as per your preference along with the term of renewal (Monthly or Yearly) and click on the Next button.
Note: If you are converting from a Monthly to Yearly plan, the amount will be calculated based on your usage in your current plan and the remaining amount will be calculated with your newly selected plan.
- After deciding the plan, you’ll have to add in the # Number of licenses you require and click on the Next button.
- Prior to making the payment, it would show you the complete summary. The Plan, the term, the number of licenses along with the cost will be listed here. Now, select either one of the two available options to complete the transaction. (Credit Card or Paypal)
- Once you click on the Pay Now button, it will ask you to fill in your card details. After filling your card details, click on the Make Payment Button.
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation message.
- The new plan will then reflect on your account.