Send your tickets to our teams directly and keep track of them. You could report issues, feedback, and feature requests and have them resolved in a shorter period. This feature is simple to use and allows you to monitor the status of your tickets at any time. Let's walk over the procedures for submitting tickets via your Apptivo account's Tickets Portal!
Steps to submit a ticket:
- Log in to your Apptivo account.
- Click on the Apptivo Tickets icon as shown below.
- Upon clicking on that, the Create Ticket pop-up will appear. Now provide the following details:
- Type: select the type of ticket you want to submit.
- App: choose the app your ticket is related to.
- Subject: Enter the subject for your ticket.
- Browse: By using the browse button you could add any images or files related to your ticket for reference.
- Message: Enter the message you would like to add.
- Now, click on the Submit button. The ticket will be received by our team.
- You could keep track of your ticket status by clicking on the Go to Tickets Dashboard option.
- You’ll be redirected to the Tickets dashboard, there you could Create a ticket, and view the tickets submitted by you and also by your employees/users. Click View to get a detailed view of your ticket.
- On the Overview page, you could see your submitted ticket in a detailed view and your ticket number. You can also make any changes if necessary by using the Edit option.