Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on May 9, 2020 07:11AM by Admin
This can be categorized as:
- Standard Email Themes - Contains the default themes which can be copied and added to Customized for making further changes.
- Customized Email Themes - Allows you to create new campaign email themes.
Steps to Create Campaigns Email Themes
- Log in and access Campaigns App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on More icon(...) and select Settings.
- Click on the Email and Email Templates and select the Basic Templates.
- You can view the Standard and Customized email template Tabs on the overview page.
- Under the Standard option, default themes are available which can be edited by clicking on Edit Icon.
- By clicking on the edit icon you can edit the basic standard email template as per your business need. Click here to know how to customize the standard email template.
- Under customized template options, a new theme can be created by clicking on the Create button.
- In the Select theme pop up, you can view all the standard themes and customized themes.
- By Selecting the Theme Category, you can categorize the Standard and Customized theme.
- You can choose any of the Available Themes for your email and click on Next Button.
- Add the Template Name of the email template.
- Available for Compose Email- By default this template will be available when composing an email. Toggle off to disable, if needed.
- Available for Notes - By default, this template will be available when creating notes. Toggle off to disable, if needed.
- Available for Campaign Email?- By default, this template will be available while creating a Campaign. Toggle off to disable, if needed. And click on Create Button to create the template.
- Enter the Subject of the email template.
- You can view the Palette on the Right side to customize the email template.
- Under the Widgets, you can customize the template by adding the column, Line, Image, Media Share, Unsubscribe Link, and the Video widgets.
- You can add the Bussiness, Contact, Customers, and the Leads Attributes to get a detailed customized theme.
- Then, in the Souce Code, you can copy-paste your own source code or can edit the changes in the Souce code itself.
- Click on the Preview button, to preview the created Template.
- Click on the Create button to complete.
- You can view the Customized Theme in the Customized theme list.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):