Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on February 28, 2020 03:20AM by Admin
Cases App allows you to schedule the delivery time of your emails and reports. However, before scheduling the delivery time for reports or emails, you have to set frequencies.
Quickly going through the following steps will make it clearer.
Steps to Schedule Delivery of Emails/Reports
- Go to Cases App from the app header bar. Click on “More(...)” -> “Settings”.
- Choose Emailed Views/Reports from the Schedule Report dropdown in the left navigation panel.
- Click on the Create button to schedule the delivery.
- Enter the required details :
- Search Type - Selecting this option from the drop-down will display the views created using “Advanced Search” or “Views” on the Home page of the Cases App.
- View - This option will display the customized views created.
- No end: On selecting No end, you will receive the reports forever. There is no time limit.
- On a specific day: This allows you to select a particular date to receive a report.
- After a certain number of occurrences: This allows you to enter the total number of times you want to receive the report from the start date.
- Name: Name of the report to be delivered.
- Description: Details of the report.
- Auto deliver periodically: Enabling this toggle will allow you to schedule the report periodically.
- Saved Search :
- Frequency: It allows you to set the frequency which is already created. It indicates when the report must be sent.
- Start On: Start date of receiving the report.
- End On: End date of receiving the report. It has options like:
- Audience: This allows you to select the person whom you want to send the report. Say, Employee, Teams or Contacts. Here, it is the Sales Manager. You can also add the email address manually.
- Click on the Create button.
- The reports of the cases with matched conditions will be sent to the respective email address as shown:
- The downloaded view of the report will be as shown in the image below: