Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on October 10, 2018 06:30AM by Admin
HubSpot is a developer and marketer in Inbound Marketing and Sales software that helps you need in order to attract and convert leads on your website and close customers. It provides the tool for Social media marketing, content management, web analytics, and Search engine optimizations.
Apptivo on integration with HubSpot/HubSpot CRM helps for an automatic 2-way contacts sync. Every contact you add in Apptivo automatically gets added or updated in HubSpot CRM.
PieSync fills the gap between Apptivo and HubSpot/HubSpot CRM. One-way or two-way contact sync you can set up a synchronization between the two apps. Now let's go through what is PieSync and why we opt for PieSync integration
PieSync Integration Overview
What Is PieSync?
PieSync is a robust tool that enables bi-directional contact synchronization by amplifying integration between several cloud apps. It helps you in getting the foremost of your contacts by syncing and keeping your contact database up to date. It eliminates the clumsy task of importing and exporting contacts as it directly shares and updates your contact data without any flaw.
PieSync helps you build your business by increasing productivity. It synchronizes contact bases between various cloud apps. Most cloud apps work with import/export functions which means you have to periodically remember to update your cloud apps with new data. With PieSync you no longer have to manually import/export your data. PieSync automatically transfers your data, and any updates you make, in real time, across all your connected cloud apps.
With the help of PieSync, there are 40+ App Connections currently available for Apptivo which can be easily integrated to Sync/Share their data with each other.
Integration with Apptivo
PieSync integrates Apptivo with other apps for an automatic 2-way contacts sync. Every time you add or update a contact in Apptivo, it is automatically synced with the other app and vice versa - eliminating import/export.
PieSync integration syncs all your contacts bidirectionally across your favorite cloud apps, hence you can enter customer data once. This way you’ll dramatically decrease manual errors. Most cloud apps work with import/export functions which means you have to periodically remember to update your cloud apps with new data. With PieSync you no longer have to manually import/export your data. PieSync automatically transfers your data, and any updates you make in real time across all your connected cloud apps
With a solitary sign-on, you can get to sync all the Apptivo Contacts and Hubspot Contacts, disregarding the process of exchanging between applications and dealing with different records.
PieSync Integration Details
This integration of Apptivo with PieSync gives you the superpower to automate your work of syncing contacts effectively on the go.
With the introduction of our new integration with PieSync, Apptivo customers now have the ability to do the following:
PieSync, being a two-way contact sync tool, seamlessly integrates with HubSpot and effortlessly syncs in unlimited contact records to and from Apptivo and HubSpot. Besides the sync process being b23i-directional, Apptivo users can also sync it in one-way too (either from HubSpot to Apptivo or from Apptivo to HubSpot).
If users database consists of any duplicate records it can be easily removed during the sync. Preventing duplicates from re-entering the database is an added advantage which will eliminate a major drawback of repetition.
The base functionality of the integration is the auto-synchronize. Apptivo users are given the privilege of syncing all their updates made to the contact records within seconds. All the updates that are made to a contact are verified and updated accordingly on all your platforms where the contact exists, giving you the full control to stay on top of the most up-to-date info.
Build Your Own Sync Rule
Based on your business requirements, you can customize and configure your own sync rule, specifying how and what attributes of each app should be synced.
Track Sync Status
This integration lets you track the transaction progress in real time, displaying the date wise sync operations and frequency curve in the analytic dashboard.
Configuring a Two Way Contact sync
Two Way Shopify Contact Sync
The process of setting up your two-way contact sync between Apptivo and HubSpot is pretty interesting and also easy via PieSync. To start the sync process you will have a PieSync account. After creating a PieSync account you can proceed from the below-mentioned steps to set up your sync.
1.Log into your PieSync Account.
2. After signing into PieSync you will land at the Dashboard where you will discover different applications to adjust your information.
3. Let’s begin your syncing process for which you need to do the following steps:
- Choose Your Apps
- Authorize Your Apps
- Configure Your Sync
Choose Your Apps
Now you could initiate by selecting the apps which you would like to perform a contact sync. It has a lot of cloud apps from that choose your choice of option from PieSync Dashboard.
Now we’re going to sync the contact between Apptivo and HubSpot/HubSpot CRM
1. You can select the “Apptivo” from the bunch of apps or search for “Apptivo” from the Search Box and select it.
2. Similarly, you have to search for HubSpot. Click on the icon once displayed.
3. Thus by doing this, you have finished the initial step of choosing the apps to perform a two-way contact sync
Authorize Your Apps
Before starting your synchronization, you need to authorize both accounts to create your sync. For that PieSync requires registered accounts and the permission from both the apps to sync. Since we are syncing Apptivo and HubSpot/HubSpot CRM we would require an account with both the apps.
1. Just click on “add a new account” under the Apptivo icon.
2. You will see a pop-up asking for API & Access keys from your Apptivo account (you can get it from (Apptivo -> Business Settings).
3. Enter the API & Access key that you got from the Apptivo Business settings in the pop-up and click on Next button as shown in the below image.
4. By doing this, your Apptivo account will be authorized successfully.
5. Now, click on “add a new account” under the HubSpot/HubSpot CRM icon.
6. You will be redirected to HubSpot login page where you would be asked to Sign in to Authorize the HubSpot.
7. By doing this, your HubSpot account will be authorized successfully.
Configure Your Sync
Once both the accounts are authorized we can go ahead and start the sync between them. Click on "Configure the sync between Apptivo and HubSpot / HubSpot CRM".
PieSync allows you to choose the sync process as it can be done in three ways. Such as
- Sync Apptivo and HubSpot / HubSpot CRM in both ways
- Sync only from Apptivo to HubSpot / HubSpot CRM
- Sync only from HubSpot / HubSpot CRM to Apptivo
Since we’re going to perform a two-way contact sync between Apptivo and Shopify. For that, you have to choose the appropriate option from the drop-down list.
If & Then Rule
You can sync the contacts based on any conditions as per your business requirements. Through that, you can add or update the rule whenever needed. On providing certain criteria, PieSync checks for those criteria to be satisfied to proceed with contact sync.
If a contact is in Apptivo, then sync the contact to HubSpot / HubSpot CRM. As like, If a contact is in HubSpot / HubSpot CRM, then sync the contact to Apptivo.
Note: It is a global sync(No filters added) as we like to sync all the contacts from Apptivo to HubSpot and vice versa.
If you would like to add many rules, just click on the “(+) Add another rule..” option.
- Avoid Duplicates - This will be enabled by default.
- When a conflicting change is detected - In case of any conflicts occurring, in the above-created rule, this option decides the priority.
b.HubSpot / HubSpot CRM wins
All the default fields in Apptivo and HubSpot / HubSpot CRM will get mapped automatically. There is no option to remove any of the default fields.
Note: You were able to add your required fields by clicking on”Add Field Mapping” as a custom field by clicking on “(+) icon - Add field Mapping”.
1. Now you can start your sync process by clicking on “Start Syncing Now”
2. Upon clicking “Start Syncing Now”, A popup will be displayed as shown. Click on “Start Syncing”.
3. If both apps are inactive(Logged In) then your sync process will not exceed 3 to 4 minutes.
Managing Your Sync
Tracking the history of each sync
Once your contacts start to sync, you can track every contact which is synced in real time. It helps you to track new & updated contacts from both apps that you have started the sync process. It has analytic type graph that will show you what's the exact date & day and how many sync operations are done so far.
1. You can track new and updated contacts synced from Apptivo and HubSpot / HubSpot CRM after started your sync process.
2. You can also monitor your connection in real-time. If needed, the sync process can also be paused based on the necessity.
View Synced Contacts
1. Go to your HubSpot / HubSpot CRM account
2. Under your contacts, you can view the two contacts that were synced from Apptivo.
3. As like, You can view the contacts in your Apptivo Account by signing into Apptivo.
4. Under the Contacts app, you can find the Contacts that are synced from HubSpot / HubSpot CRM.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):