Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on April 18, 2020 06:49AM by Admin
Apptivo’s Export feature in Contacts App helps you to export your contacts in large numbers. It helps you to export the contacts even if you are having more than 5k contacts on the list. And if you are having more than 50k contacts in the list, it will automatically start to export the list in the background and it will make it available for download once it is done. In Export, it will collect all the export contacts in the list and with the download option.
Let’s consider, Mr.Clay Jensen is the Contact Manager and he handles around 11k contacts in the list. He wants to take a copy of the contacts on the list for the reporting purpose. With Apptivo’s contacts app, he can download all the contacts. Please follow steps on how to export a large number of contacts to the excel file.
Steps to Export
- Login and access the Contacts App from the Universal Menu.
- Click on the Select All, you will see the notification and link in the first line to select all the contacts from the list.
Note: if you have more than 50K Contacts then only this link is available to select all the list on the contact list.
- By clicking on the link, the contacts in the entire list will get selected.
- Click on the Bulk Actions, select the Export and .csv file format.
- Then, select the All fields.
- Now, you will get the notification that says your data is being exported and you will get the mail notification once the export is done.
- Now, click on the More(...) and select the Export.
- Here, you can view the export with the status In-progress.
- Once, it is completed, you will receive the mail notification with the download link.
- By clicking on the link, you will be directly redirected to the export page.
- Click on the Download icon to download the export.
- By clicking on the Download icon, your contacts will get exported to the excel file.