Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on July 30, 2020 08:10AM by Admin
- To enable the eSign service, select Manage Your Account from the User Menu.
- In the Manage Your Account page, select Services → eSignature from the left panel.
- The eSignature page will come into view. The toggle is disabled by default. Enable the toggle.
- When you enable the toggle, you will be prompted to create an account with Sign.co.
- On clicking the Proceed button, you will be redirected to the Sign.co’s sign up page.
- Here, you can create an account. Please note that your Apptivo login ID and Sign.co login ID should be the same to establish an integration successfully.
- In the Sign.co page, select Sign Up to create a new account. In the create account page, add the required information.
- On clicking Sign Up, you will be prompted to add more information.
- Click Get Started to redirect to the Home Page. Here, select Settings → Billing from the left navigation panel.
- Since you have created a new account, you are in a starter plan. The account details will be displayed on the Billing page. You can stay in the trial plan and integrate it with Apptivo or upgrade your plan.
- Select Upgrade From Trial button to redirect the payment page. Here, select a plan that goes along with your business.
- Add your billing address and card details. Select Pay Now to complete your purchase with Sign.co securely.
- Once the account is created, you can try enabling the eSignature toggle again. Now, your account will be integrated with Sign.co’s account.
- You can see all the information related to their Sign.co service in the eSignature page.
- The information includes the following:
- Your Email ID
- Business Name - Integrated Firm Name.
- Current Plan with Sign.co.
- Current Term with Sign.co.
- Total Documents - Total documents available in the plan.
- Used Documents - Number of documents used for eSignature service.
- Available Documents - The remaining number of documents that can be used for eSign.
- Requested By - Requester name.
- Approved By - Approver Name.
Please explain why you are flagging this content (spam, duplicate question, inappropriate language, etc):