Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on September 9, 2020 09:10AM by Admin
Apptivo enables its users to integrate Google Maps with their accounts. With this integration, users can successfully view the address of their leads, opportunities, customers, work orders, and properties in map view.
Before making use of this facility, it is important to generate the API Key and enable the APIs from the Google Cloud Console.
- In your Google Cloud Platform, select the Hamburger Menu at the top left corner.
- Here, select API & Services → Dashboard.
- You will be redirected to the API & Services page. Click the Create Credentials icon located at the top of the screen.
- In the Create Credentials dropdown, select the API Key option.
- You will be notified that an API Key is created. You can also restrict the key access by clicking the Restrict Key button.
- In the Restrict and rename API key page, you can configure the restrictions. Click here to know more about this option available in the Google Cloud Platform.
- If no restriction is needed, you can select the None option. Now, the API Key is generated.
- The next step is to enable the APIs that will assist in using the Google Maps application effortlessly.
- Expand the Hamburger Menu located at the top left corner. Go to Google Maps → Overview.
- In the Maps APIs and Services page, enable the below APIs
- Geocoding API
- Place API
- Geolocation API
- For instance, on selecting the Geolocation API, you will be redirected to the Geolocation API page. Click the Enable button to activate the API. Likewise, enable the other APIs mentioned individually.
- Now, the set up is completed in the Google Cloud Platform.
- Log into your Apptivo account and select the User Menu from the top right corner. Here, select Business Settings.
- In the Business Settings page, select Services → Google Map. Select Google Maps in the Google Map Integration Page.
- Add the API key generated in the Google Cloud Console.
- On selecting Authenticate, the integration is complete. You can now easily use Google Maps in Apptivo.