The Leads App of Apptivo manages the information of your business and sales leads. It is provided advanced features by providing the conversion and by using Master Layout you can also view the related objects. By using Related Object you can access the associate data of a lead.
In order to create a related object, there should be a reference app attribute on both apps. For instance, here I’m associating two apps Leads and Customers. For the related object information in the leads app to pop up automatically, It is necessary to have the leads app as a reference app attribute in the customers' app as shown below.
Steps to add Related Object:
- Log in and access the Leads App from the universal navigation bar.
- Click on the More (...) and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to Customize App → Master Layout.
- In order to add the Related object, it is necessary to add the Reference App field so that the details can be extracted from the Reference app.
- Drag and drop the Ref App field from the Attributes section which is under the Palette tab.
- By clicking on the Ref app, you’ll be redirected to the Inspector tab. Here, give the Name for the ref app attribute.
- Scroll down to the Reference object section and select the reference app using the dropdown. Here, I’m choosing the Customers app.
- Now drag and drop the Related Object section under the Palette tab.
- By clicking on the Reference Object Information, you’ll be redirected to the Inspector tab. Here, you can modify the name and select the related object that we have created earlier “Customer Field”.
- Select the List Layout, here I’m selecting the Overview of the customer.
- Click on the Save button to save the changes.
- Go to the Customers app, Select Settings and go to Customize app → Master layout.
- Drag and drop the ref app from the Palette tab.
- By clicking the ref app, you’ll be redirected to the Inspector tab where you can give the name and Reference App for the attribute.
- Here, the reference app is the Leads app and Save the changes.
- Now go to the customer home page and select any one of the customers and click on More Details(...).
- Here, you can add the leads related to the customer. Sara Jack is added as the lead.
- Now go to the Leads app and select the lead Sara Jack and click on the More Details(...).
- Scroll down to the Related object information and there you can see the information of the Customers who are related to the lead Sara Jack.