The Purchase Orders app of apptivo allows you to clearly maintain a document about the purchases you made from your vendors. By maintaining these records, you can easily track all of your purchase orders with ease. In Purchase Orders App settings, Actions permits to provide access to the users who are reputed to perform actions. The users who have the privilege of a particular action can use that particular action on their page of the purchase orders app.
To Customize the Actions:
- Log in and access the Purchase Orders app from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to Security → Actions.
- Here, we have to create a privilege to the action in which we want to give access to the users. Now, we’ll go through each action with privileges.
- You can disable the apps, by using the toggle. For instance, when I disable the Bulk Action toggle, the bulk action button will not be available.
- You can also set the privileges, where you can provide access to the users to perform actions.