Apptivo allows you to schedule the reports that are saved as views, group listing reports, and saved searches where you can get the reports through email, along with the summary values in the excel sheet as per the criteria that you have configured. For instance, let’s consider scheduling a report for view with a summary box in the opportunities app.
Steps to schedule the reports with the summary box:
- Log in and access the Opportunities app from the universal navigation bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- Here I would like to create a view with a summary box.
- On the Settings page, go to Customize App → Views → Create.
- Provide the Title, Description, and Criteria. Click on the Summary box.
- Give the Title, Aggregation type, and an Attribute for the summary box and click on the Create button.
- Here, I have created a view with different summary boxes based on the sales stages.
- Now the settings page, select Schedule Reports which is under Reports.
- Enter the Name and Description for the schedule report and using the Saved Search, select the newly created view “Opportunities Amount”.
- Select the delivery date and time in the Delivery Schedule, along with the recipients of the reports using the Audience section. Click on the Create button.
- Now the reports have been sent as per the criteria in the excel sheet.
- The downloaded sheet consists of opportunities.
- The second sheet would consist of the summary box value as shown below.