The Supplier Invoices app comes with different customizations and one of them is the Master layout which is provided with different attributes to design your own supplier invoice creation page. Counter Attribute in Supplier Invoices App allows you to prefix your supplier invoices with specific numbers. This feature helps you to easily identify the supplier invoices and also retrieve the supplier invoice data when needed instantly. Let’s have a look.
Steps to Add Counter Attribute in Supplier Invoices:
- Login and access the Supplier Invoices App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the App header bar.
- You will be redirected to the Settings page. Move to Customize App → Master layout from the left navigation panel.
- You will be redirected to the Master layout page. Drag the Counter attribute from the Palette → Attributes and drop it in the place you need. For instance: Drag and drop the counter attribute to the supplier invoices Information section.
- On clicking on the Counter name, you will be viewing the Inspector tab where you can change the name of the attribute as required.
- Scroll down until you reach the Counter section.
- Provide the following details:
- Prefix type → Can be Static or the year of the date created.
- Prefix → Prefix added to the supplier invoice number.
- Number → Starting a number of the supplier invoice.
- After providing the details, click on the Save button to get the Master layout updated.
- Hence, on viewing the supplier invoice creation page, you will view the Counter Attribute section.
- On the creation of a new supplier invoice, you can view the counter attribute generated automatically with the given counter value.