Sales Receipt App of Apptivo allows you to create both App tags and Global tags. While the App tags are accessible within your Sales Receipt application, Global tags are accessible across Apptivo.
Steps to create tags:
- Log in and access the Sales Receipts App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- Select General → Tags from the left navigation panel on the settings page. The Tags page will come into view. Click on the Create button.
- In the Create Tag popup, add a Name for the tag and specify the tag type. Here, App Tag.
- On selecting create, the tag is listed under App Tags. You can also create a Global Tag by selecting Global Tag in the Create Tag popup.
- Here, I would like to create an app tag, give the Tag Name and click Create.
- The created tags will be listed while creating or editing a sales receipt.