The PDF template in each app of Apptivo allows you to create templates for your PDFs with the desired fields. The Customers App of Apptivo allows you to print the record of the customer as a PDF. You can add fields to tables or sections to the template. Let’s go through the steps to add a field to a table in the PDF templates of customers.
Steps to add a field to a table
- Log into your Apptivo account and go to the Customers App. Select Settings from the App Header.
- On the Settings page, go to Customize App → Print/Web Layouts from the left navigation panel.
- The Print/Web Layouts page appears. Either create a new layout or open an existing layout.
- Here, we are navigating to an existing layout.
- On the Template page, scroll down to the Drag and Drop Editor section.
- Here, drag and drop the Table section from the Palette tab.
- Here, rename the table using the Inspector tab. Here, I would like to add the sales information to the print/web layout.
- Drag and drop the attributes of the Sales Information table from the Customer attributes.
- You can click on the field to view the field’s Inspector tab. Here, you can configure the visibility of the fields.
- Once the changes are made, Save them.
- Go to the overview page of a Customer and select the Print PDF button located at the top.
- Also, ensure that you have selected the configured template.
- The new field is available in the PDF version of the customer.