Tags are nothing labels. They help you organize your price list into groups such as Dynamic Price list, Value-based, Cost Plus, etc. You can add multiple tags to your price list. When you create a price list, you can apply tags from the creation page and update the tags for the existing price list.
Steps to Apply Tags:
- Log in and access Pricing App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, click on General and select the Tags.
- In the Tags dashboard, you can view:
- App Tags (Available only in this app)
- Global Tags (Available globally on all apps)
- Click on the Create button.
- Specify the Tag Name – Name of the tag.
- Click on Create to complete.
- The new App Tag will get created.
- Now that you've set up Tags for the price lists as shown below.