Pricing is an important aspect of any business, by using that you can define the worth of the item you are selling and what your customers use. By using a pricing application you can define your own price lists and make the price list as default based on your business needs.
Steps to customize the Price List:
- Log in and access the Pricing App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Pricing → Price Lists.
- Here, you can select the pricing list as a default one. Click on the Change button.
- Select the price list that you want to set as a default one.
- Now the changes will be made accordingly.
- Now the price of the items in the default pricing list will be taken as the actual price during the sales.