Creating your own views helps you to keep track of all the business records frequently and you could reach out to them easily from the left panel. You can create different views by providing the criteria to meet the required scenarios. By using the Sales Receipts views, you could create the views related to your sales receipts and access them whenever you want as per your business requirements.
Steps to create:
- Log in and access the Sales Receipts App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- On the settings page, go to Customize App → Views and Click on the Create button.
- You can add a Title and Description for the view in the Create View side panel. Along with this, set the Privileges for the Custom View.
- Now, select the List Layout which has to appear while displaying the custom view. Here, you can see the Overview is selected.
- To make the View available in the left pane, make sure Display toggle is enabled.
- In the Criteria section, provide the criteria for the view, here I would like to include the sales receipts which total is greater than 500$. You can also set the summary boxes for the sales receipts.
- Lastly, you can decide what actions have to be made available while performing Bulk Actions. By default, it is enabled for Print PDF, Archive, and Export.
- Click on the Create button to create the view.
- Navigate to the Home page of the Sales Receipts app. The created view is available in the left pane. Click on it to view the records which match the criteria in the right panel.