Manage your holidays with the Holidays App, you can differentiate the holidays by using tags. So that it would be easily accessible for you while searching for the holidays. You can create the tags to use them within the app or overall your apptivo account. Let’s get into the steps to make the tags.
Steps to Create:
- Log in and access the Holidays App from the universal navigation bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the App Header.
- Click on the General → Tags from the left navigation panel on the Settings page.
- Click on the Create button to create a new tag.
- Create Tag pop-up appears where you can fill in the required details.
- Tag Name: Name of the tag.
- App Tag: If you choose the App Tag radio button, the created tag will be available only in the particular app.
- Global Tag: If you choose the Global Tag radio button, the created tag will be available on all the apps.
- Here, choose the App Tag radio button.
- Click on the Create button to create a tag.
- On the Create Holiday page, you can view the created tag Emergency in the Tag dropdown button.
- If you want to create a tag instantly, you can use the Add New option in the dropdown list.
- Now, from the Holidays app homepage, click on the By Tag → Emergency to view the result in the right-side dashboard.