The Apptivo Work Orders(WO) application allows you to easily manage and dispatch resources to address customer problems on-site, as well as provides a method for employees to track the hours and products used to resolve each work order. Actions allow you to provide access to individuals who are reputed to undertake actions in the WorkOrders App settings. Users who have the privilege to perform a specific action on their work orders page can do that action.
Steps to customize the Actions:
- Log in and access the Work Orders App from the universal navigation menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- Select Actions from the Security dropdown located at the left navigation menu bar.
Here, we can create the privilege to the action in which we want to give access to the users. Now, we’ll go through each action with privileges.
- You can disable the apps, by using the toggle. For instance, when I disable the Export toggle, the export button will not be available on the work order overview page.
- You can also set the Privileges, where you can provide access to the users to perform actions.