Supplier Invoices are nothing but invoices that are used for recording money owed to suppliers and any tax applicable to the purchase. Supplier invoices are generated after receiving products from the suppliers. Actions allow you to provide access to individuals who are reputed to undertake actions in the Supplier Invoices App settings. Users who are authorized to carry out a certain activity on their supplier invoice page can carry it out.
Steps to customize:
- Log in and access the Supplier Invoices App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- Select Actions from the Security dropdown from the left navigation menu bar.
Here, you can create the privilege to the action to which you want to provide access for the users. Now let’s go through the list of actions that are available.
- You can disable the apps, by using the toggle. For instance, when I disable the Export toggle, the supplier invoices will not be available to export.
- You can also set the Privileges, where you can provide access to the users to perform actions.