System Messages are messages that are pre-defined. They are notifications that warn or inform people about certain behaviors. The Contacts App allows you to modify these system messages to meet your specific needs.
Let's go over the steps quickly.
Steps to Alter my System Messages in Contacts App:
- Log in and access the Contacts App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings located in the app header bar.
- On the settings page, go to System Messages → General from the left navigation panel.
- The System Messages page will be displayed, here you could view the system messages related to the Item Categories and Sites information of the contacts.
- You can view the Edit option under the Message column.
- For instance: Here, the “Item Category added” is changed to “Item Category is successfully added”.
- Thus, the system message has been altered.