About Google Calendar
Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed and marketed by Google. It allows users to create and edit events. Reminders can be enabled for events, with options available for type and time.
Never miss an appointment with the Google Calendar-Apptivo sync. Integrated online calendars designed for teams. Spend less time planning and more time doing with shareable calendars that integrate seamlessly with Gmail, Drive, Contacts, Sites, and Hangouts so you always know what’s next.
- Free of cost: Comes free with Google account
- Multiple access points: Official Chrome extension, Android integration, and mobile web app can be used to access the app
- Two-way sync: Events can be created from Apptivo or Google and it will be synced automatically
With Apptivo-Google Calendar integration, you can:
- Avoid multiple entries for the same event
- Sync events and meetings between Apptivo and Google and vice versa
- Increase productivity with the time saved