Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on June 12, 2019 05:20AM by Admin
Users in the Yukon Territory, Canada can easily set up their online Apptivo invoices application to charge for the taxes. In Yukon territory, businesses are required to charge GST taxes on all products/services they sell. In Apptivo, you can use our single rate tax codes calculator to make these tax rates available for use when creating invoices.
The tax code followed in the Yukon territory, Canada is the following
The Goods and Services Tax (GST), its a value-added tax and it is composed at a rate of 5%
Reference: Goods and services tax rates in the Yukon Territory, Canada are referred from Wikipedia(Sales Tax, Canada)
Steps to Configure Taxes on Invoices App settings
- Log in and access the Invoices App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the “More” icon and select "Settings" at the app header bar.
- Click on "Invoice" and select “Taxes” from the left navigation panel.
- Click on “Single Rate Taxes” and click on “create” button.
- Create Single tax rate pop-up emerges.
- To which provide tax code, tax rate type and tax rate(Percentage or amount)
- In tax rate type, there are two options:
- Click “create” to get done with your single tax formation. Which indicates with a tax code created a pop-up.
- In capturing tax codes, two options are provided:
- After selecting capture tax code, it auto updates itself. Thereafter for every invoice created will be based on the tax code level captured.
- You can enable or disable a tax code by clicking the highlighted symbol under the actions column.
- Now, we proceed with creating a new invoice with the above settings.
- You can either Email an invoice with a PDF attachment or manually print an invoice to be provided to your customer.
- This is how a customer views Invoice tax code items in PDF format.
Follow this link to know more about Invoices tax code followed in various countries