Browse by Solutions
Browse by Solutions
Updated on July 11, 2019 04:59AM by Admin
An electronic signature or eSignature is recorded in an electronic form which is intended to provide secure and accurate identification of the signatory. Apptivo is integrated with Sign.co for eSignature.
First, you have to enable eSignature. Now, let us walk through the steps to eSign your Work Orders.
Setting up of eSign in Work Orders App
- Access to the Work Orders App.
- Click on More Options(...) → Settings→Customize App→Print/Web Layouts.
- Open existing or Create a new PDF Template.
- Drag & Drop the eSign attribute from the Palette tab.
Selecting Whom to send eSign
- In the Configured PDF Template, click on the eSign attribute.
- The Inspector tab will get highlighted.
- Here, click the “Who” drop-down and choose the value either as Customer or Contact.
- This configuration works with the respective PDF Template only.
Sending eSign request via Work Orders
- Access to Work Orders App and create a Work Order with the configured PDF Template.
- In the Work order view page, “Send eSign” button will be enabled.
- Click the Send eSign button, It will automatically pre-populate the Customer/Contact email address based on PDF Configuration in Send eSign Popup.
- You could manually enter the email address in the Send eSign Popup if the email address is not present in the Customer/Contact record.
Note - Send eSign button will be disabled if the Work Order record is found without the configured PDF Template.
Receiving the eSign request email
- Once you sent the eSign, Customer / Contact will receive the eSign request email
- Click Review & Sign button in the received email and you will be redirected to Sign.co App.
Steps to eSign the document against received eSign request email
- In Sign.co, you could view the Work Order document.
- Click the Signature and it will display Create Signature Popup.
- Either Draw or Type your signature and once completed click “Sign”.
- The Signature will be displayed in the Document. Then, Click “Finish” to submit the signed document.
eSign History for Individual Work Order
- In the Work Orders App, Go to More(...) Options → Settings→ Work orders → eSignature.
- You could set the eSignature History based on your requirement.
- Then in the Work Orders App, click on the eSign History tab in the Work Order.
- Here, you could see the details of the eSignature status.