After several weeks of beta testing and working on great feedback from our customers, we’ll be launching the new Homepage Version 6. There are still a lot of great features we have planned in upcoming releases, but we’re pleased to get this first version of the new technology into the hands of all Apptivo customers.
Changes going live today with Homepage V6
The changes are the same as announced a few weeks back with the beta. When you log in over the next 24 hours you’ll instantly see a visual difference, but it won’t change the steps you take to perform any tasks. Everything will continue to function as it did before, so yourself & your team will be able to use the system without additional training.
- Selecting the exact time for a follow up reminder to be triggered (instead of XX time before due date).
- Each homepage dashboards, like tasks, has it’s own navigation to easily filter & search your activities.
- Sleeker left-navigation to switch between dashboards & gain more visible space.
- New notes page added, to view & search all notes across the system.
- Enhanced email search options, including searching based on tags, or for specific keywords within the email body.
Recap: What is V6?
Apptivo V6 is the next evolution of the technology that powers your business apps. You may have previously heard us announce this technology as “V5.1”, but so many great changes have been put into place, it seems appropriate to give it a brand new name. When apps are upgraded to V6 they will receive a set of common enhancements that all V6 apps will have, along with a slew of new enhancements & features specific to that app. The overall vision for V6 is to create a modern interface to function across all devices (big and small) while introducing more customization options, reducing the effort to perform basic tasks, and increasing the business intelligence provided by reports & dashboards.
Core V6 Enhancements
- Responsive design – Expands to fit widescreen monitors, and shrinks to fit tablets and phones as well.
- Unique URL for each page – Bookmark specific pages, and use your browser’s back/forward buttons.
- Clear & simple paging – All lists of data now broken into pages of 50, making it simple to flip between different pages of results, instead of scrolling down to locate data.
- View more on each page – Reduction of wasted space at top of page, to make more content visible without scrolling.
- Bigger side-panels – Side-panel now expands to fit the entire height of the page, showing more information.
CRM V6 beta is here!
With the release of our Homepage & Collaboration V6, we’d like to invite users to begin beta testing the version of our CRM apps. To request access to the beta test, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are many new features packed into CRM V6, with a few of the most important listed below. Expect more details on CRM V6 in the coming weeks.
- Quota & forecast management – A new Sales Planning App to define quotas for each employee/territory & track attainment.
- New graphical dashboards – Beautiful new sales dashboards added to track quota performance and break down the pipeline into a sales funnel.
- Opportunity probability controls – Managers can set expected probability for each sales stage, and prevent users from manually changing.
- Track win/loss reasons – Now track the outcome of each deal, and use this intelligence to make better business decisions.
- Enhanced item tracking on opportunities – Track multiple items per opportunity with individual discounts, and indicate which items were sold and excluded.
- Churned customer analysis – Monitor customers who have not purchased in a while, and proactively reach out & prevent churn.
The CRM V6 beta invites will begin going out tomorrow, so make sure to get on the list!