We’re glad to announce the updates which have been released on September 01, 2017, as well as some feature requests and new improvements rolled out throughout the app. Check out the details below, to find what’s new here for you in this mobile update:
- Supply Chain Category in Apptivo
- Orders Creation
- Orders Conversions
- Orders Quick action
- Supports Payment Gateways
- Create Orders from Existing Orders – Duplicate
- Reference App & Reference App Field
- 360 Degree View
- Sales Funnel & 12 Months Pipeline Dashboards
- Employee’s Password Policy
- Supply Chain Category – Now in addition to Apptivo, we’ve added this category, which was one of our high priority requests for mobile. You can have the Supply Chain App category in the Apptivo. Here you will find the “Orders App” at the drop down of the Supply Chain.
- Orders Creation – You can now create a detailed list of the things purchased by your customers using the “Orders App”. It will help you to keep up to date, the entire things of Orders, which are made by Customers. Also you can easily edit the order information if you would like to modify any information.
- Orders Conversions – We have worked on getting our mobile functionality more effective and easier, that is, “Orders” conversion feature. The conversion that are currently reinforced are:
- Opportunity to Orders
- Estimates to Orders
You’ll be able to make direct conversion, if you would like to make your created Opportunity and Estimates as “Orders”.
- Wire Transfer
Note: Reference App and Reference App Field settings should be done in the web version.
Note: It supports only for implemented apps in Apptivo.
- Sales Funnel – From here you have to click on any of the sales funnel like “All Opportunities Funnel”,” My Opportunities Funnel”, “My Team’s Opportunities Funnel” and “My Employee Funnel”. Just by tapping on any preferred funnel, you can have the options like “Sales Funnel” and “Legend”. In “Sales Funnel” you can get a bit more view of each funnel of your company and “Legend” will show you the various set of sales stages with separate colors.
- 12 Months Pipeline – We have implemented “12 Months Pipeline” in the Opportunities App. This feature will let you know the 12 months pipeline based on your “Opportunities Amount” and “Close Date”.
- Employee’s Password Policy – We’ve applied advanced security functionality in this release, security is now tougher than ever. It will let the super user and their employees to reset the password, only if enabled. But if this option is disabled, one cannot reset the password, even using forget password.
Note: To configure this password policy, you can simply go to “Business Settings” → “Security” → “Password Policy” in the web version.
We would love to hear your suggestions on the new features rolled out. Give us a try, check every feature which is released, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any words or suggestions or feature requests on your behalf. We really appreciate your feedback!