We’re happy to announce the following list of features that were deployed on September 01, 2018. This release incorporates multiple enhancements and new features, and we’re confident it’s going to make business life even easier for Apptivo users.
Walk through a brief description of the various features that were worked upon.
- Customers 360° View
- Opportunity to Work Order Conversion
- Export Address Card – CRM
- Triggers – Supply Chain
- Triggers in the Items App
- Triggers in the Invoices App
- Reports Export – Expense Reports
- Access Level Security for Activities
- MS Exchange
Customers 360° View
We have enhanced the 360° View in the Customers App. This enhancement will now give you the ability to Create object records for the Cases Extended App, right from the Customers App.
Clicking on Create, the Create Case side-panel will be opened. Enter the details and click Create. The object record created will be associated with that customer by default. This created record will also get collected in the cases extended app you have created.
Opportunity to Work Order Conversion
Conversion isn’t a new thing in Opportunities App. Besides converting an opportunity into a Project, Order, Estimate, and Invoice, you now have the ability to convert an Opportunity to a Work Order. Besides the Standard Conversion, you can now map the attributes of the Opportunities App with the Work Orders App (Custom Conversion), according to your business requirements. (Note: Ensure to enable the Work Order toggle from the Conversion section)
Go to Opportunities App Settings > Opportunities > Conversion > and click the Create button.
In the Create Conversion popup that appears, select CRM > Work Orders in the Choose Your App drop-down.
You can now view the Work Orders option as shown in the below image, along with the Mapping button.
On clicking Mapping, you can now select and map the fields as per your requirement, based on which the conversion will be carried.
Export Address Card
We have enhanced the Address Card Implementation in the Leads, Contacts, and Customers App. In this update, you now have the ability to Export Address Card that you have on the List View. For instance: Consider the Leads App.
Bulk select the required records, and click on Export as shown in the below image:
On exporting, you can view the Full Address in the CSV file, as shown in the below image:
In this release, we have implemented the feature of Triggers in the following Supply Chain Apps – Orders, Receiving, and Shipping. You can now create and define triggers, and similar to the other apps there are two types of triggers available:
- Event Based – This trigger can be used to perform an automated action, whenever an event occurs. Here, the trigger can be set for the events like Object (Order, Receipt, & Shipment) Creation, Updation and Deletion. (Consider, Orders App)
- Time Based – This trigger lets you perform an action either once (One Time) or for a repeated number of times (Recurring), whenever the trigger criteria are met. (Consider, Orders App)
Triggers in the Items App
With this updation, you can now create and define triggers in the Items App. Go to Settings > Items > Triggers. There are two types of triggers available:
- Event Based – This trigger can be used to perform an automated action, whenever an event occurs. Here, the trigger can be set for the events like Item Creation, Updation and Deletion.
- Time Based – This trigger lets you perform an action either once (One Time) or for a repeated number of times (Recurring), whenever the trigger criteria are met.
Triggers in the Invoices App
With this updation, you can now create and define triggers in the Invoices App. Go to Settings > Items > Triggers. There are two types of triggers available:
- Event Based – This trigger can be used to perform an automated action, whenever an event occurs. Here, the trigger can be set for the events like Invoice Creation and Updation.
- Time Based – This trigger lets you perform an action either once (One Time) or for a repeated number of times (Recurring), whenever the areigger criteria is met.
Reports Export – Expense Reports
In this release, we have enhanced the Export functionality of the Expense Reports. You are now provided with the option to export the expense reports With Attachments or Without Attachments.
Access Level for Activities
We have implemented the Access Level for the following Activities – Calendar (Events), Tasks, Emails, and Call Logs. Consider you are a super-user, and if you do not want all of your employees to have access to all the activities you create, then the activities’ access level can be customized and restricted accordingly. (Note: This feature of Access Level Security for the Activities is available only in the Paid Plans)
Go to Business Settings > Security > Collaboration Security. In the Collaboration Security page, you can configure how each of the collaboration objects will be displayed to your users in each app’s object tab and also in the homepage. There are two types of access levels:
- Only show activities assigned to signed in employee and their subordinates – The signed in employee can view and edit the activities assigned to him/her and their subordinates. Apart from the assigned employees, you can also give access to specific employees, by enabling the Add Exceptions toggle. Employees added in the Exceptions, can access the activities, even though it is not assigned to them.
- Show all activities to everyone – Anyone can view and edit the activities, irrespective of the assignment.
Besides configuring the Access Level from the Business Settings, you can also configure it from the Activities’ Settings. For instance: Consider the Tasks. Go to Settings > Security > Access Level.
We have enabled the option of MS Exchange in IMAP support. Similar to the other IMAP configurations, you can have access to your emails through MS Exchange.