QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
Integrate Apptivo with QuickBooks to share transactions and make your accounting process painless.
- Focus on what matters: We don’t expect you to be an expert. While Apptivo helps you with Customer relationship, QuickBooks helps in keeping your accounting organized.
- Multiple options: Tired of the unreliable network, switch to QuickBooks’s on-premise (offline) version.
- Full-scale security: With automated tools to monitor server performance your data is safe issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
With Apptivo-QuickBooks integration, you can:
- Create invoices in both Apptivo and QuickBooks and see it synced automatically and instantly
- Quickbooks online application
- Track balance sheets, P&L, and tax details
- Avoid dual entries
- QuickBooks account
- Apptivo Plan: Ultimate
FAQ & User Guide
Link: How to configure QuickBooks with Apptivo?
QuickBooks Integrations was last modified: August 18th, 2022 by