It’s time to turn the focus to security for your business data. Giving access to every person in your company is something that is not highly advised. Access should be provided only to employees/users as per their roles and responsibilities. Let’s take a peek at the security level offered by Apptivo.
Access Level security provides the System Administrator (Super-User) to restrict access to View or Edit the record of his or her employees. Know More
1. Log in and access the app which you would like to restrict the record access for employees.
2. Go to More (…) icon > Settings > Security > Access Level.
3. If the View access is given as Employees, then the record can be viewed only by the Employee for whom the record is assigned.
4. If the Edit access is given as Employees, then the record can be edited only by the Employee for whom the record is assigned.
5. Use Exceptions for the employees, you would like to give access to the records even when the record is not assigned to them.