Data Sets give you the ability to provide access privileges to the set of records for a specific group of people. You can create data sets and assign them to the respective employees and let them handle the records. Read More
1. Log in and access any App from the universal navigation menu bar.
2. Go to Settings > Security > Data Sets and click the Create button.
3. Enter the Name, Description, Enabled, and Criteria. Click Create, and the dataset will be created.
1. Click Data Access Sets under Security.
2. The Data Access Set page will be displayed in the right pane.
3. To assign data sets to a particular employee, click the Add button.