This week we’ve made several notable new features which you can expect to see rolled into all of our apps over the upcoming months. We were focused on four core apps this week: Cases, Opportunities, Estimates, Invoices, and Work Orders.
The most important new feature is the addition of advanced search, and custom report generation. You now have the ability to perform highly customized searches through your data, and every search can actually be saved as a custom report. These reports can then be shared with all other employees in the business too. Not only do you have custom reports, but we have also included several useful reports, such as getting a complete summary of your sales opportunities for a period of your choice.
Another great new feature we released is on the G Suite Marketplace. We have integrated directly with G Suite to offer secure contact sharing in your business. This allows you to keep your Apptivo contacts in sync with G Suite. And allows all employees to see these contacts appear in their Google email automatically. Not only this, but you can even organize employees into teams, and have their team contacts shared as a special group in Google.
The last large feature we’ve released is one that has been in high demand. We have now taken our notifications system powering the news feed, and enabled email notifications as well. You will now be able to go into each app and customize which events you would like to be notified of via email. You have the option to subscribe to any email notification that you can see present within the news feed, allowing you to stay completely up to date with everything going on in your business.
New Business App Features
This Saturday (7/14) we added the following new features to Apptivo:
- Advanced search for Opportunities, Work Orders, and Estimates
- G Suite Secure Contact Sharing
- Generate Custom Reports From Search Results
- Report Sharing With Entire Firm
- Reporting for Opportunities, Cases, Work Orders, and Estimates
- Customer Approval Process for Estimates & Work Orders
- Email Notifications for Opportunities, Work Orders, Estimates, and Cases
- New XML Editor View for PDF Template Builder
Apptivo Bug Fixes & Small Improvements
This Saturday (7/14) we fixed the following issues in Apptivo:
- Show customer name in opportunities dashboard
- Invoices now say “Print PDF” instead of “Print”
- Various fixes for Cases App
- Various fixes for Opportunities App
- Various fixes for Work Orders App
- Various fixes for Estimates App
Upcoming Business Solutions
Next release (7/28) we will make the following updates to Apptivo:
- Orders 2.0
- Contacts App Redesign
- Leads App Redesign
- Customers App Redesign
- New CRM Dashboard
- Google Docs Integration