We are happy to inform you that we have some important updates made this week. The most notable item of this release is the complete overhaul we’ve performed to your personal user dashboard, seem immediately after logging in. This update does more than just improve the look & feel, it also includes feature upgrades like the follow up calendar, a place to view your assigned objects, and additional fields to configure for your tasks. We’ve also released a central email dashboard, which lays down the groundwork for our upcoming IMAP email integration.
New Business App Features
This Monday we added the following new features to Apptivo:
- Homepage with fresh look in version 4.0
- Link field added to custom attributes
- Innovative look to news feed section across all the apps
- Custom Attributes added into PDF templates for Invoices and Estimates App
- Contacts categories sync between Apptivo and Google.
- New common tab structure available across all 4.0 apps:
Changes to Business Plan Subscriptions
- The Schedule Follow Ups feature is now available to premium & enterprise accounts only
- Sending email from the app is now available to premium & enterprise accounts only
Bug Fixes and UX Improvements
This Monday we fixed the following issues in Apptivo:
- Global fixes in CRM apps for minor bugs.
- Performance improvements in the Home page sections
- Header menu
- Email search
- My Follow ups
- Various fixes in Estimates App as follows
- Modify emails while sending an estimate
- Email view, tasks section renamed as Service Provider
- Email view, Items section renamed as Products/Items
- Tighten security in Newsfeed, feed links will not allow restricted users.
- Manually entry of dates in Leads App
Upcoming Business Solutions
Next release we will make the following updates to Apptivo:
- Advanced custom attributes in Estimates App
- Remaining queues in Invoices App
- Enhancements in Email sync
- Migrating Items App into version 4.0
- Homepage: awaiting implementations
- Enhancements in CRM Apps