This week we focused on several different items. The largest change to Apptivo this week is related to our new paid plans, Professional and Enterprise.
These new plans complete our offerings to allow the perfect set of features for any type of business. From a micro business just getting started, all the way up to a large enterprise, Apptivo now has the answer for your business. Every plan comes with a 30-day trial, so getting started is risk free. These new plans grant access to advanced features such as integrating with your website, integrating with third party applications like G Suite, sending email from the apps, developer API access, and more.
For a complete list of features available in each plan, see our pricing plans.
In addition to the pricing plans, we made some enhancements to the leads app which allows you to track complete customer information in a sales lead, without creating a customer record. We also made several fixes & enhancements to the leads upload process.
New Business App Features
This Tuesday (5/29) we added the following new features to Apptivo:
- New leads fields for customer information
- New leads upload functionality
- Managers can see any object their subordinates can
- Restrict logo changes to firm administrators
- Added new non-electronic payment options for invoices
Business Application Fixes
This Tuesday (5/29) we fixed the following issues in Apptivo:
- Invoice auto reminder fixes
- Fix for recording invoice payments
- Leads access configuration fix
- Leads upload fixes
- Activities fixes
- Removed milestones from project overview page
- Restrict adding new users to HR managers and super users
Upcoming Business Solutions
Next Saturday (6/2) we will make the following updates to Apptivo:
- Additional lead conversion functionality
- eCommerce integration – WordPress plugin
- App level access control for Customers, Contacts, and Opportunities
- Employees 2.0
- Support incoming/outgoing call logs
- Customize list of apps shown to new employees based on access
- Allow firms to change the default business currency
Apptivo Product Updates as of September 20, 2022
Find the Solutions of Apptivo relevant to your Business needs! Having the CRM without complexity might be the biggest challenge today, but you have Apptivo for the rescue. We continue to advance our product and integrations to reach the market scale growth in this fastening technologyRead more →
10 Characteristics of productive sales calls
Time is valuable for everyone! Sales calls need to be efficient, effective, and productive for both the seller and the buyer. The seller has the obligation to provide value and must convey it at every opportunity, whereas the buyer invariably undermines the sameRead more →
What is consultative selling and how to get the most out of it?
What is Consultative Selling? Consultative selling is about understanding what your client wants, and then tailoring your offerings to meet those needs. When companies take the time to listen to their clientsâ needs and not push products and services that they might not really need, not only does it help the company come up with products that could solve their clientsâ problems, but also make a huge impact on the companyâs successRead more →