On February 04, 2017 we released an update to all Apptivo customers, where you’ll find a complete list of changes below. The key changes in this update include:
- Trigger functionality – Email to Case
- Sales stage activities
- Projects app 360 degree view
- Kit Work Orders app upgraded to Version 6
- Insurance Tracker app upgraded to Version 6
- Holidays app upgraded to Version 6
Complete Release Notes by App
Cases – We have added the trigger functionality into Email to Case. The “Email To Case” feature enables you to collect cases through emails once authenticated. According to your requirements you can create triggers to perform automated actions like triggering an email based on a particular criteria. Once the condition gets satisfied, an email will be triggered accordingly.
Opportunities – We have updated the below features in sales stage activities dashboard.
- Quick Create Activities – The activities like events, tasks, calls, followups, emails, and notes can be created effortlessly with the sales stage activity dashboard.
- Quick View – Updation and deletion activities are tracked easily in this dashboard.
- In activity dashboard, the user can configure the email and can decide the from and to address of the email with activity template.
- Users are allowed to select the attendees in the activity template.
- Colour changes for scheduling activities and it acts whenever the status is changed.
Project Management Updates:
Projects – We have added Opportunities, Timesheets, Expense Reports & Estimates under the 360 degree view in the Projects App. You can view every different object in Apptivo apps, that are related to the project you are looking at. It is already associated with the below apps: Cases, Customers, Contacts, and Invoices
Financials & Human Resource Management Updates:
- Kit Work Orders – Kit Work Orders app switched to V6
- Insurance Tracker – Insurance Tracker app switched to V6
- Holidays – Holidays app switched to V6
7 ways to improve customer service desk performance
1. From Good to Great! 2Read more →
Help desk metrics: how it works in improving your customer support?
As a customer every one of us has probably experienced a frustrating technical problem and wished for expert assistance at some point in our lives. On the other side, businesses receive a huge number of enquiries about the product or service, and find it tough to ensure that every enquiry is answered to the fullest satisfaction of the customerRead more →
What is a help desk? How is it helpful for the sales field?
1. What is a help desk? 2Read more →
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.