I am using the Apptivo CRM apps for my sales process, and noticed the “Items of Interest” tab is present for viewing one of my opportunities. What is this tab for, and how can I use it?
The “Items of Interest” feature is designed for companies who are selling a physical product. This tab will let you add items from your product database (Item App), in which the lead/opportunity is interested in buying. This feature is useful because it helps determine what the potential value of an opportunity is, thus helping you to prioritize better and make sure you focus on the right sales activities.
Steps to Add Items of Interests
You can add the items of interests for your Leads, Opportunities etc. For instance: let us now walk through the steps for adding items of interests to opportunities.
- Create an opportunity or select an Opportunity from the opportunity app and click on it.
- Now the opportunity overview page appears, move to the “Items of Interest” tab.
- Click on “Add” button to add items from the item list.
- Add item pop-up emerges, in which select the item and click on “Add” button.
- You can view the selected items in a list.
Once, when your opportunity is satisfied with your product/services, you can convert that opportunity and generate estimate or invoice from the Opportunities App. Now, when converting this opportunity into an Estimate or Invoice, the invoice or estimate amount will be calculated based on the items added to the items of interests tab.
Back to Getting Started page