Customize App supports you to add more custom fields based on your business. You can customize your app using custom attributes found in every app. You can add custom fields not provided in the creating page default. You can load your creation page with new sections and fill them up with your own text fields, radio buttons, drop downs, etc. which is applicable to your business. You can access “Customize App” from settings of any object. For instance: Access customize app in Cases App follow the below steps:
- Log in and access Cases App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(…) icon and select Settings located at the app header bar.
- Click on “Customize App” option from left navigation panel.
Custom attributes will provide you a following common features:
- You can secure the custom attribute sections.
- You can rename the attribute.
- You can make the field mandatory.
- You can view the history of removing attributes.
- You can view custom attributes in different views.
- All your changes will be auto saved.
- You can view the revision history of your changes.
- You can relocate(drag and drop) the fields.
Customize Apps with custom attributes was last modified: September 26th, 2022 by