OneDrive is a file-hosting service operated by Microsoft as part of its suite of online services. It allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
Save time by syncing your Microsoft documents with Apptivo using OneDrive
- Free of cost: Comes free with Microsoft account
- Multiple access points: Use your phone, tablet, or computer to continue what you started. Any changes you make will be updated on all your devices.
- Save Time: Automatic syncing avoids need for creating any multiple entries
With Apptivo-OneDrive integration, you can:
- Upload documents from the system and automatically sync it with OneDrive
- Instantly sync tasks between Apptivo and Microsoft and vice versa
- Attach files and documents across Apptivo apps