About Google Drive
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed and marketed by Google. It allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
Sync your Google documents with Apptivo with Google Drive.
- Instant sync: Contacts created will be instantly synced between the apps.
- Free of cost: Comes free with Google account.
- Multiple access points: Official Chrome extension, Android integration, and mobile web app can be used to access the app.
- Safe and Secure: Employees with permission will only be able to view the document.
With Apptivo-Google Drive integration, you can:
- Upload documents from the system and automatically sync it with Google Drive.
- Share documents with specific employees.
- Restrict users without permission to access the document.
FAQ & User Guide
Google Drive Integration was last modified: June 15th, 2020 by