Apptivo offers you with a bunch of awesome features and one among them is the ability to integrate with your google calendar.
To ensure “Calendar Sync” works properly, we should ensure that Data Access is enabled in G Suite and “Calendar Sync” is enabled in Apptivo. Let us see how to enable these two:
Enabling Data Access in G Suite
- Login to your G Suite account and make sure you are logged in with a Super Admin account.
- On logging in, you will be redirected to the “Admin Console” page. Click on “Apps”.
- In the “Apps” page, click on “Marketplace apps”.
- Click on “Apptivo” option from the Marketplace apps dashboard.
- Now, you can view the settings dashboard as shown in the image below:
- Data access is an important checkpoint to ensure that your synchronization works properly in both Apptivo and Google.
- If you had revoked this access before, you are required to select “Grant data access” to start synchronizing.
Enabling App Access in G Suite
Next, we need to ensure whether the app access is given to everyone or not. One can check this setting in “Apptivo Apps” setting. The app should be visible to all.
You can view the App access setting as shown in the image below:
Access Apptivo from Additional setup
- Click on “Settings” and click on “Go to Apptivo for setup” link in the “Additional Settings” as shown in the below image:
Enabling Calendar Sync in Apptivo
- Login to your Apptivo account.
- Navigate to the top right, and click on Business Settings under the account
- Click on “G Suite Integration” and slide the toggle to green state for the “Calendar Sync”.
Checkout below video, this will assist you to sync Calendar