Contacts App manages all your business Contacts, to whom you contact related to business needs (Business to Consumer) flow. The most important function of the contacts module in Apptivo CRM is that they can be used for both customers’ acquisitions as well as procurement of products from the suppliers (vendors). Contacts can be related to an account as well as suppliers (vendors) according to your business process. This is Business-to-Business (B2B) Business-to-Business (B2B) it is a part of the organization details with which you are doing business.
Shared Contacts for Gmail allows you to share your Gmail contacts and groups with specific users within your organization directly from your Google Contacts.
Share your Gmail contacts with users, just like you share a Google Doc or Google Calendar. Shared contacts are supported on mobile phones/tablets if you are the user of mobile app.
Contacts App doesn’t support your business with Contacts; it comes with many other apps to run your business. All apps are deeply integrated which communicate with one another. The qualified Contacts can be converted as customer, or you can consider them as sales leads of your business.
- Entering data in the Contacts creation page
- Contact sharing to your users
- Contact sync from Google
- Capturing Contacts from Email that are configured in Cases
- Associate Contacts with Other Records
- Generate reports to keep track of records
- Converting leads and customer
- Customizing left panel views
- Customizing default column view