Google Contacts is contact management tool that is available in its free email service Gmail, as a standalone service, and as a part of Google’s business-oriented suite of web apps G Suite. It allows you to Sync your contacts to all your devices and access them everywhere.
With this integration, you can Sync, Share & Maintain your contacts both in Apptivo and Google Contacts with ease.
- Free of cost: Comes free with Google account
- Multiple access points: Official Chrome extension, Android integration, and mobile web app can be used to access the app
- Two-way sync: Contacts can be created from Apptivo or Google and it will be synced automatically and instantly
- Contact Sharing: Contacts can be shared with the employees
With Apptivo-Google Contact integration, you can:
- Access all Your Contacts in One Place
- Merge Duplicate Contacts
- Sync Across Multiple Accounts
- Merge duplicates
- Add photos & social profiles
- Clean formatting
- Import business cards
- Instantly sync tasks between Apptivo and Google and vice versa
FAQ & User Guide
Link: How do I Sync Apptivo with Google Contacts?
Google Contact Integration was last modified: February 12th, 2021 by