Reporting is an essential part of any planning process in the workplace. A Business Report contains financial plans, customer service reviews, and marketing research results. Strategic planning is a key tool for running an effective Business. When done correctly, it turns companies vision into reality. But in order to meet the goals in the plan efficiently, management should have a Reporting system to help them implement the plan. A good Reporting system is a foundation for successful strategy execution.
Reporting and Data capabilities have made huge advances in recent years. The volume of available data has grown exponentially. The consolidation of these trends is garnering rapid technology advances and business disruptions. That’s where Apptivo Reports and Analytics helps Business/Companies to make strong decisions.
Apptivo’s activity Report allows you to retrieve detail activities information about the selected app (or) generate a Report from all apps. Activities such as Follow Up, Task, Call Logs and Appointments can be generated to view in a Spreadsheet Form. Apptivo allows you to customize your searches and then save these searches as Reports, any list of Saved Reports can be quickly viewed, instead of re-entering your search query. Apptivo Reporting is available in all apps which makes it simpler to work.
Apptivo Performance chart is determined for whole team performance as well as individual performance. This chart is tightly integrated with the data from the Sales Planning. There are two protractors format semi circle found in performance dashboard, first one is Projection and the second one is Attainment. Opportunities are sorted according to the Sales Forecast (stage) and the Closed/Won. Each stage may have a potential value associated with it to demonstrate the probability of making the sale.
Pipeline by Stage
- Driven based on the Amount and the Date when an Opportunity is closed a Sales Pipeline is created. This chart has all the fundamental information of the Opportunity which evaluates the amount with its probability percentage.
- Apptivo Opportunities App allows users to view the Opportunities that are created by Sales Pipeline every month using “Sales Pipeline”
- A Sales Funnel is a Revenue Funnel & divided into several layers, which differ depending on the particular Sales Stages.
- This Funnel Reveals how many prospects user have in each stage of their Sales Cycle, and also provides the Conversion Rates for each stage.
Built-in Analytical Reports
Apptivo Users can easily know their Sales Team Performance along with their Win/Loss rates to know the percentage of the conversion in a month & year format. They can also get a prediction on Future Sales and also a review on Sales occurred in the past in Visual Analytics forms like Charts, Gauges, Tables, etc.
Analyzing The Win/Lost Deals
- Winning and Losing deals are to be analyzed by their reasons ineffective way which would be an advantage in handling further deals.
- When a Sales rep fails to close an opportunity or loses a deal, organization or Sales managers will invariably want to know why and to avoid those things in mere future. This is why having lost reasons set up in Opportunity, this also Leads to knowing the competitors for your organization.
Analyzing the First Step
- In Apptivo at any given time, you can measure all the activities of a Lead.
- All Apptivo App has its own Reports.
- Using Lead Analysis you can figure the percentage between the Converted Leads, the Source of the Lead and from whom the Lead gets into our Organization using Leads App Reports.
Flexible Reports & Custom Views
Apptivo Custom Reports are very useful to extract a set of records easily. Users can share their Reports with other employees within their Business. Most of Apptivo Apps contain “Reports” in the dashboard. By default, Standard Reports are available to all the users which allows them to download the Report.
- Apptivo provides users with several built-in Reports allowing them to track behaviour their of Apps.
- Apptivo Customize Report allows users to add Security to their Reports which can only be viewed based on the organization’s roles and privileges.
- In Apptivo, Custom views allow users to search with their preferred criteria and save it for future reference.
- In Apptivo you can generate a Custom Report from any search that you run within the apps.