The basic features are the special features in projects. The following section describes each and every feature in detail.
- Enter project information manually in project creation page
- Create project from project template
- Create project from another project
- When opportunity gets converted to project, the new project record will be created.
- When estimate gets converted to project, the new project record will be created.
- When case gets converted to project, the new project record will be created.
- When requirement gets converted to project, the new project record will be created.
- Project flat fee
- Milestone billing
- Time and expenses
- Non- Billable method – If the project billing method is set to “Non- Billable” method, the project total fee will be accumulated from actual duration of tasks and employee billing rate (Time & expenses billing method)
- New project
- From project template
- From another project
- Add existing project
- Create milestones
- Sub Tasks
Project Gantt Chart
- Complete picture of project
- Tasks usage charts
Project Work log
- Work log for work completed
- Work log for ongoing work
- Employee team
- Customer team
- Related Requirements
- Related Cases
Projects Basic Features was last modified: August 25th, 2022 by